Monday 10 September 2007

We Won!

It was a good weekend as the Vrec team won our first award in last Saturday's ERA Awards 2007 in Genting.We didnt't expect it at all, so when the results was announced, me and MajoR R.E. were so surprised that I actually fumbled in my speech and forgot to thank a bunch of people. So I will make the intended speech in this post:

"I'd like to thank God, my family for their support, my friends and closed ones for their continued support and believe in what I do, my Voyeur Records team:- MajoR R.E., Bie, X,Seng & Tasha for their hardwork and support to make everything possible, Jaclyn Victor for blessing the song with her God given voice and grace. A big thank you to the Voyeur Records street team:- Ammogurl, Vicjamm , Eugene and all the rest for the support and votes, To all that voted and who enjoy my music, thanks a mill. This award is dedicated to everyone who is proud of their hometown and who has a dream and dare take chances to make it come through."

And there you go, the actual speech that I had in mind. Thanks again to all that support my music and who voted. You guys rock!

To those that missed the show, here's the video on youtube:-



More pics will be coming from my Canon camera really soon but here's one before the rest gets uploaded.


Hopefully the first of many, but honestly , it feels good to win sometimes as you feel all that hardwork is paying off.

12 comments:

Je@n said...

congratulations !!!
point rocks!!!!
finally u get it ~~~so so happy~
can see that u r nervous when u giving speech, can listen ur voice that abit shaking..~
but that's really so so happy~~
congrates again~
=D

Gavin A.k.A Sifu said...

congra! congra!

rock on, point! :)

all those peeps from ipoh feel so proud of you!

DJ Switch said...

hopefully ...more awards to come.. hip hop live ON !!!

vic jamm said...

Congrats bro,
more awards to come, it will, let's work to the next level.

peace.

店小二 said...

Congratulation dude, this is at least a great encouragement to your career.

Anyway, anyone heard the new Kanya West album? Its damn good! I think Point has a lot of influence from him. :-)

EugeneLee said...

LoL happy for u bro ! You did it, we did it !!!? Street Team Voyeur Records moving alllllll the way yooo!

William Love Hype Shit said...

congratulation bro pointblanc......!!
keep it up..!!!

żħї~qїňg said...

congrats!

Diyana said...

OMG!OMG!OMG!

YOU WON!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

so sorry for d late wishes, i was out of internet circulation for weeks!

KEVINMUJI said...

junio hustle + point blanc mv is great..
proud to Malaysian..
support local..

Ivan Omar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ivan Omar said...

Hey bro,sorry for the late felicitations, I have been out of touch with reality nowadays! hahaha

Anyways, congratulations man, you more than deserve it!