Monday 12 May 2008

24 Herbs in KL

Hong Kong based super hip hop group 24 Herbs was in KL recently for a showcase. They rocked The Loft KL along with my boi Jin and brought the whole mother****in' house down! Their live set is pumpin and brilliant. I'm really glad to see Asian/Chinese hip hop on the rise! Hopefully I can work with them one day:) For those that missed the show, check it out on youtube:-



For more info on 24 Herbs aka Yah Sei Mei peep their myspace page:
http://www.myspace.com/24herbs

Crazy shoutout and mad love to the dudes at 24 Herbs and thanks for being down to earth and for keepin' it real with a dude like me:)

2 comments:

fie the elf said...

jin..he's hot.

Anonymous said...

haha..i was thr too...with my all brother frm hk...warren thr all...hye nich....u at thr too!!