Monday 9 April 2007

Screw my broadband

Screw my broadband!It has been shit for the past 3 weeks, after numerous complains to a worhtless customer service, it is still NOT fixed! You guys probably know who the %$#(# I'm talking about! I wanna beat up that hyppo when I see it the next time!

I have to post something up in Starbucks right now. I can't even upload my music video to youtube....I will uploaded it tomorrow in some coffee place again..sigh....Im sorry guys and gals for the lack of post...Had so much happening these past few weeks combined with the damn sucky internet line..I can't bloody POST!!!

Dammit! I hope my internet service gets fixed quick...Menawhile I'll post whenever I can and watch out for the music video uploaded soon ok?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

can't wait to view the mv man!

Venni Vetti Vecci said...

YES! Screw Broadband... Actually i'll say it for you ;) "Screw Stremyx!!" haha:p
Lets change to WiMax! (when it comes out..)

R said...

lol
be gynecologist can see cheebye. lol!!

R said...

opps wrong thread. lol

Unknown said...

Not just only that, sometime around 11pm ~ 4am, i totally can't use the broadband(same country where you are), i can't upload nor i can download. Really hope they all know what they are doing. Each time they mentioned, Under maintanance service in this area A, and all our the Area beside area A is also affected.. man, sin tong kek sai.. really geng they all.

WildChilde said...

Only 1 word for Streamyx .. NIaaaammahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

streamyx is a bitch!!!

Alison