Monday 30 April 2007

I'm back!

After a long hiatus from bloggin' due to work constraints and my internet being down, I'm back at last. I got it fixed, almost. I got to use the direct line now instead of my wireless setup. I need someone to fix that, apparently TM net peeps don't fix third party setups. So anybody knows how to fix SMC wireless router, pls holla at me:)

Ok updates:

Straight to the Point, the album:-
Ok,I just finished the final touches of recording for the album. It is in mixing stage now as I blog. Next step is mastering. I hope to release it in May if all goes well. Fingers crossed it will be out as scheduled. Personally, I'm really happy it is done at last after almost 2 years in planning and 9 months in production. Hope you guys will like it too.

Ipohmali, the single and music video:-It is out in youtube for those that don't know. I have had great comments and responses so far for the video. I'm glad most of y'all liked it. I still need peeps to vote for the song on MET 10 to get it to no. 1. Expect to see the music videos on your local TV stations soon.

Point's personal life:-

I'm tired as hell after a long couple of weeks finishing up the album. But I gotta keep hustlin' and plan the marketing for the album. Hope it all goes well and hope I get all the support from you guys out there.

On a lighter note, I have been fiending at the blackberry recently. Really need a device like that to keep me and my job intact. Especially with my whole album promo coming and a label to run. Having my internet down and sitting at Starbucks has thought me I need one of this babies so I can get my email hustle on even tho' my internet is down. So Maxis, if you readin' this, give Point Blanc a Blackberry! I bet peeps would want to buy it after you give me one..hahaha! Make mine the new 8800!
Till the next post peeps. and Happy Labour day to all! Work hard and Hustle!


The Blackberry 8800, Maxis gimme, gimme!


Me rockin on a friend's Blackberry 8700, looks so hustlerlike right?


Damn, I need one of my own! Look how a blackberry looks so good in my palm:)


Even Diddy rocks a Blackberry. For more celebs and their berries, checkout :
http://celebrityblackberrysightings.com/


I had to add this, one of my fav producers and style icons, Pharrell Wiliams flossin' his customized 18-karat gold Blackberry 8700...crazyyyyy

11 comments:

Excaliber said...

i NEED a blackberry too! wait n a pair of Hurricanes F r**bok!

Venni Vetti Vecci said...

Glad ur back! we missed you :D

Gavin A.k.A Sifu said...

:) finally can know what you doing recently... though you M.I.A..

Just go to Singapore and check up the Blackberry tool, i think is more cheaper than Malaysia

Excaliber said...

let's go Singapore... bet u'd spend more there :P

Unknown said...

x!! hurricanes are gay lol

good to hear from you again point

Schizzow said...

now's my turn for my internet to bitch on me -___-
hohoho. good to hear everythings going smoooooooooooooooothhhh

Diyana said...

ur finally back, senyap for so llooonnngggg...

something wrong with the MET charts, not updated, not vote pun susah. haih.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ArchDyeu said...

Gimmics...!! You dont need a blackberry to keep in track of your schedule, all you need is a pen and a paper...!!!
Hahahaha........

I'm jus kiddin ya'll....

WildChilde said...

Dude, Blackberries r outta fashion here in London. Nokia N95 is the one. Pity Maxis dun offer them free on contract like how I got mine from T-Mobile.

If u want, I can prolly source sumthing out for ya..

IpohMali is Awesome. I got my mates here in London singing IpohMali, eventhough they are English..

From 1 Ipohite to Another .... Cheers

Vignesh @ WildChilde
+447726111177

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

streamyx is a bitch always...blackberry is so cool!!!

Alison