Friday 4 May 2007

Point in Malls and Mags

Just a quick update...

Hotlink posters promoting Point Blanc's singles as Caller back tones have been spotted in KLCC's Tower Records. I haven't seen it myself but my boi Major R.E. hooked us up with a pic. Go check it out and buy those caller back tones! I am however NOT a Hotlink sponsered or endorsed artiste....yet so I hope there is no confusion with any future potential sponsors.


I'm bigger than Rain..in poster size that is:P















Also please go cop the latest HOT Magazine issue 71 (28 April-11 May) in your local newstands now. Your boi Point innit! Very good 2 pages thanks to Reta of Hot mag.


The cover...Yeah! I'm in a Hollywood gossip mag! Do I get my star tile now?


Nice coverage! Lotsa pics! Go get it...only RM 4.90! If not for me then for all the hot Hollywood celeb pics init:)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

gotsa steal that poster. lololol.

ArchDyeu said...

I'm in...!!!

But what are we gonna do with it? we aint girls to drool over it....? Whats wrong with cha man..........

Hahaha,.....

Venni Vetti Vecci said...

Psshh!!! Rain aint nothing compared to you hehe!!! :D

Schizzow said...

bewwareessssss
point is everywhereeeeeeee

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

i saw that poster...wanna steal it...nearly got the mag but not enough money...got any extra copies?i would pay for it :)

Alison