Saturday 5 May 2007

Out and about

Ok, I need to blog more and if I only talk about all my work, it might be a bit boring to some. So I'm going to do the some standard out and about post.

Recently I went to Patrick Teoh's steamboat joint at Taman Sea SS23 (opposite the Projet petrol station). I didn't see him there but I heard the food was good. Indeed, it is one of the freshest steamboat joint I've been to. And when I say "freshest" I don't mean the ebonic slang but literally fresh. The seafood( prawns & crabs) were served still alive and kicking. The soup choices were great too as it had a special herbal soup you can throw your steamboat stuff into.

Only drawback for me was they had no tomyam soup. I always have tomyam soup for steamboat. Oh, well... Please do checkout the place if you crave for some steamboat that is fresh and herbal:) Ok, Patrick, here's a lil mention to make up for you coming down to my video shoot;)


The food.....



The boiling pot....


The ambience and the people....


The rapper with his crackberry addiciton....











I recently also recorded a jingle along with Uncle REAL for an upcoming Celcom radio ad. Check it out on radio soon. Will upload the pics once I transfer it from my other camera.

Well, thats all folks, me bloggin like a regular dude. Till' the next post then....
Update:Straight to the Point album in mixing stage and mastering soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

steamboat!!!!!!!

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

i want eat!!!

Alison