Tuesday 22 May 2007

20 Thousand hits!

Wohoo! We hit the 20K mark baby! I hope y'all enjoyed the blog so far. We had the charting of my comeback career as an artiste and record label owner, we had pics and videos, blackberries, good places to eat and even some recent controversies. Lookout for the build up to the release of my long delayed solo album "Straight to the Point" next!

I will try to blog the experiences leading up to the album hitting the shelves so everyone will have a glimspe of what happens in the process. Hope you guys had fun reading this blog as much as I had fun updating it. Tell yo' friends 'bout it and get them to visit regularly too.

I'd like to take this chance to thank everyone for their continued support so far and hope everyone will cop the album when it drops. Rappers from Ipoh need to eat and pay bills:P Take care and have a good week ahead! Here are some random pics from the Ipohmali music video shoot. Enjoy:-


Collabro of the year?


"Beat it" 2007:P


Buy a Botak! Our impression of "Jackass, the movie"

8 comments:

Excaliber said...

not fair :( not 1 told me I'm gonna b the stuntman :P

pollyneedsacracker said...

congratulations

vic jamm said...

hey....hahaha...
anyway, congrats Point Blanc. Nice blog by the way...

Unknown said...

I can see BBP.. Muahahahha

Diyana said...

ahahahahahahahaah.

the botak trolley man!!!!

Keluangman said...

Yep yep...my '5 secs of fame' in the Ipohmali mtv...ain't much but at least I'm there...even though the scene was faster than any American Idol try-outs getting kicked out of the show..Haha...just kidding...:)

Erra said...

congratulations

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

love ur blog and congrats,love the funny pics as well