Friday 1 June 2007

1st of the month

Ok, I know, I should have blogged a bit more lately. It has been a busy past 2 weeks as I am working towards the long awaited release of my solo album "Straight to the Point". I will be putting up sneak previews of the album artowrk soon so watch this space!

Ah, June. Can you believe it is already the middle of the year? Its just too fast and looks like this month will be the month the album will at last be released. I know a lot of critics and non believers will doubt this yet another release date, but lets hope I prove them wrong this time:)

Next post, the first look at "Straight to the Point" cover art:) Check back y'all. Here's a random pic taken over the week.


Point & The Simpsons! Doh!

3 comments:

AbbyC. said...

hey point, u dyed ur hair??. hey looks cool and nice pic!

Unknown said...

where's da phat art bro?

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

love the simpsons?u must the excited for the movie then :) hope u enjoy watchin it :D

Alison