Saturday 20 October 2007

Return of the Ipohmali blogger!

Ok folks, guilty as charged. I have NOT been updating my blog regularly. Now here comes the excuses and reasons. The past month had a lot of things happen in my life. Lots of changes in my personal and professional life. Add the whole puasa/raya holidays and BAM! I have not blogged for 2 weeks.

Professionally, I've had quite a busy month. I was hard at work shooting a movie all the way in Kuantan. You heard it here first, lookout for Point Blanc's acting debut role in the motion picture Hilang hitting cinemas in Febuary 2008. Besides the regular shows here and there we (Vrec) also succesfully launched our clothing line at last to much fanfare. Add to that the other hustles of running a record label/management company and you have one tired Ipoh boi. So I guess I deserve some rest right folks?

Anyways once again I come back making a pledge that I will blog again constantly. Thank you for coming back and supporting! Your boi is BACK!


The Ipohmali blogger posting hard!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

after 2 weeks of puasa-ing from blogging... ahaks. anyways i'll be back around feb next year so yay i might just be able to catch you on the golden screens!! woohoo. congratulations on the launch of voyeurizm anyways!