Wednesday 31 October 2007

The week that was

Long week, usual blog lag...ladies and gents, I'm back to make up for lost posts. True believers stand firm, Yo' boi will eventually double time and blog daily, your patience and support is much appreciated.

Lots happened as usual in the life and times of P.B. (that's me)in the span of a week. I celebrated my (gasp!) 28th B'day, had lots of record label meetings (yawn),Voyeurizm TV interviews, pre planning for the Meng Wan upcoming music video and also managed to squeeze in a music video shoot and cameo. Try tossing in a personal life, family and friends (and Man United, lol). Phew! Hustlin' ain't easy!

They say a picture tells a thousand words, so to make up for lost posts, here's a peek into the last week of Point's life(and thats why he couldn't find time to blog regularly:P)!


Point in an AEC programme promoting Voyeurizm


"Yes, Voyeurizm is the shiznit, Cop that shiet!!!"


With my super efficient dope PA, the hot hongkie/korean/m'sian Mandy!


My manager Bie forcing me to eat healthy Chinese Gui lin Gao for the upcoming hard weeks ahead(Yuck!)


We shiftin' units! Delivering CDs to Echo Park!


Get your FREE! Straight to the Point CD with every Voyeurizm T-shirt purchase!


Thats right folks, Voyeurizm posters everywhere!


B'day prezzies:-Safe sex & memory(2GB microSD card from the Vrec homies, just what I needed for my "calculator" phone:P)


My own yearly ritual of buying myself my own present:-A fresh new white G-shock!Fresh to Death!


B'day gift from that special someone:-Limited Edition Mudman Red G-shock!This is why I'm hot!


Lookin' fly for a music video (read next post!)


Lastly, makan time. The Chau Hai Fhan (crab fried rice) @ William's, RM15 of softshell crab tom yummy goodness. Now gimme that discount William for plugging you:P

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i suppose it's good to be keeping yourself busy with the constant hustlin' :)

and what's better is when MAN UTD's on a scoring streak ahead of the clash with them gunners.
hoho