Wednesday 19 March 2008

My bad for lack of post 'cos I was planning world domination:P

Ok, as the title suggest, there has been a slow supply of posts on my blog lately. Well, as usual, yo' boi Point is busy brewing up sum nu shit for the 08! I'm not one to say alot until shit is done and ready to be shipped out so I'll just say that Voyeur Records are up to a few projects for this year. yes, a FEW!

As usual, I get peeps askin' "So wht you up to lar? No news from you.." and as usual I reply " When new shit comes up y'all will know!" We at Vrec constantly trying to step up our game and these days I'm like the super multitasker with no social life..thats what you get when u try to be Jay AND Dame at the SAME time runnin' ROC with no Crack money, hahaha! Rap fans will know what I'm trying to say.

On a positive note, these past few weeks has been mind blowing as we have been in the studios working on some new material with some world class artistes so I'm really excited for the next few months ahead.

Checkout this space (as I'll try my best to blog more) for more Vrec music, releases, and more hot new Voyeurizm designs coming out REAL soon!

p/s: Checkout Jin's new blog! In his own words "The blog game reminds me of the rap game", haha classic one Jin!


The spot where world domination plans brew...

1 comment:

Diyana said...

uh huh uh huh, sounds exciting.

can't wait can't wait.