Monday 10 March 2008

Point on NTV 7 AIM Prelude 2008!

This was on live TV like 2 weeks ago. For those who didn't catch it, watch it here now courtesy of my boi MajoR RE. (for managing to rip it off somewhere:)

This was my first time performing my album tracks with a live band but it was good fun and hope y'all enjoy it too!


Monay. Monay live feat. John Wee, Point doin' Rap Rock again? but no doubt better than u know who, hahah! Love the hook riff played by a live guitar!


So Fly, So live!


Ipohmali with the live band! Love how the female backing vocals sang the sample hooks:)

Till' the next post, Holla!

4 comments:

Diyana said...

really really hope u get nominated for AIM!!

Saphuan Awang said...

The rearrangements for Ipohmali was the dopest compared to 'So Fly' and 'Monay Monay'....

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

i missed the live show!!!

Abhilash Chandra said...

i gotta say out of all the performances so fly was my favorite

blew me away no doubt
well done!