Wednesday 11 June 2008

BZ as hell, but I'm back!

As the title suggests, since my last post, alot happened, Man United won the Champions league too (BITCHES!!!!), I had a couple of shows both in and out of the country. And as usual, I have the whole running an independent record label, music publishing company and clothing line in between all that.

A lot of changes happened in my life too and as a result I decided to change the whole look of my blog to represent the situation. I also wanna be black and cool now. And by black I mean my blog background colour, haha.

For all those that read my blog, sorry for the lack of updates. I am very tempted to actually to go get a ghost blogger for me to keep the updates constant but I dunno, somehow I feel a blog should be authentic and personalised. That's the whole point of bloggin' ain't it? So bear with me during the post draughts but I assure when there is a post, its straight from my heart. REPRESENT!

Now, on the the post updates, and we got a few!Holla!

No comments: