Tuesday 24 June 2008

The Lion City Report

Yup, been busy as usual, as I have been travelling a bit lately. As y'all know I had a show in Singapore last week for Nokia Connection 2008. Anyways, let the pics do the talking. Thanks to all from Nokia (especially SzeTo) for being so great to us when we were there!


Touchdown @ Changi airport!


On the way from the airport to the hotel I saw the huge wheel. Yes they have one too!


Our awesome hotel Naumi!


My room, the main hall, check that big ass TV...


Mirrors in the room and Point doing the Ironman impression


This is where the action takes place...sleeping action that is:P


The view from our penthouse pool, On top of the world baby!


Bomb on the MRT!


The Great SG Sale? I had to walk the infamous Ochard Road!


Later that night, at the main event! Nokia IAC Batman signal style!


Nokia Connection 2008


You know I had to take pics of the babes there..Space age model!


The beautiful Maria from Brazil....


'Nuff said.


I forgot her name:P


Food for the night


Your boi Point & IVI post show


My racun of the night, the new E71 (the new model of my current E61i)! Nokia, holla' at me!


Later after the event, we went to get sum drinks in the famous Clark Quay area


And they had a place called River Point, and yes I was standing by the river too:)


Another joint with an interesting name...


This place takes the cake for the illest name..There can only be One!


Time to head home


Not only Kanye can touch the sky!

Watch out for the video of our performance for Nokia Connection 2008 coming soon!

1 comment:

Kel said...

Nice bomb cap!
Hope you've enjoyed the trip, my apologies for not able to meet you and IVI when you guys were here.

Catch you in KL!
kelly