Friday 6 July 2007

Point Blanc on Channel V's AMP

Ok, I'm a little late on this but I just setup my AMP page. Its basically a Channel V version of Myspace but they have a whole regional TV station supporting it.

TO all my fans, friends and family, please head over to my official AMP page now and bookmark it:

http://amp.channelv.com/pointblanc

They have a chart in there that is calculated by the amount of "plays" for an artiste's song. So please go in there regularly and play my songs and push it up the charts. The charts are reported on Channev V (channel 72 on Astro) on a daily basis so let's get Point Blanc up there.

So go check it out guys!!! More posts coming soon!

4 comments:

vic jamm said...

Let's make Point enter the tv more.
So Fly is hot...

Wicked. Haha...

Unknown said...

So fly is so hot!

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

i love So Fly!!!is Chan Cheng ever gonna become a single???

Alison

Unknown said...

i got your album!:)

its really cute and funny, listening to the short outtakes. lol.

music's great!