Wednesday 11 July 2007

Point on Chinese radio AT LAST!

Remember when I first urged ppl to vote for "Ipohmali" months ago before it became a hit? Remember the excitement when as a collective force WE ALL made it the no 1 local English hit that it is? Thx to all for that.

I need that support again. This time for local Chinese radio. Here's the deal. My music is considered not a norm for their usual pop/ballad playlist. But they are cool enough to support it at last by putting "Monay, Monay" Chinese version on their playlist. But so far, rotation has been low.

So I'm urging all my streeteam, fans, friends & family to do the following to make them play Point Blanc more. Lets shakeup local Chinese radio together with some real local hip hop! Here's what you can do:-

Phone
Call 03-95438888 (hotline) and follow directions to get to My.FM Programming Dept. Once you get through keep bugging them to play "Monay Monay" from Point Blanc. A bit of a tedious process, but very effective nevertherless.


Fax
If you happen to have a fax machine, spam fax the hell outta them! Ask them to play "Monay Monay" from Point Blanc!Attention it to My.FM and fax to:
03-95439911

Web
Remember the E-pass thingy y'all had to register to vote for "Ipohmali" on Hitz? You can use that now to log in to the MY.fm webpage and send comments to the feedback section and ask them to play "Monay, Monay" by Point Blanc!!!
Here are the links:-

http://www.my.com.my/05/footer/feedback.asp?


Alrite guys, meanwhile keep an ear out on My.fm (101.8 in KL) for "Monay, Monay"....
Thx for the support y'all!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

the monay monay remix is freaking awesome!!!! The lyrics are funny yet true. damn. love it.

ey point, I would love to see a cantonese remix of ipohmali. i'm sure it'll sound hot. :)

Unknown said...

it's time to show the world there's more to chinese music than just emo pop ballads. :D

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

me love Monay Monay!!!

vic jamm said...

agree...too much love songs make me sick

hanzo said...

hehe im gonna buy 3 copies of the album.. 1 for the computer, 1 for the car, and 1 for looking nice on my CD collection.. =)))

cant wait to hear the other songs ^^

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

monay monay is totally dope!!!hip-hop is dope!

Alison