Thursday 19 July 2007

Point in Ipoh

I will be at Ipoh tommorow for a "Meet the Fans" session in conjunction with the Astro 50 Merdeka show that will be happening in Dataran Ipoh on the 28 of July. Details for tomorrow are as follows:-

Date: Friday, 20 July 2007

Venue : Ong Kee Chicken Rice Shop (opposite Lou Wong, the Ong Kee shop featured in Ipohmali video)

Time: 6pm

Event: Astro pre hype for 50 Merdeka show meet the fans session. Point Blanc along with the winners of Astro Talent Quest will be there to meet and sign autographs.

To all my fans that bought my album in Ipoh, this is the best time for you to get your CDs signed:) Come support. I will NOT be performing but just meet the fans.

6 comments:

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

not lucky enough to be in Ipoh,wish i was,good luck!!! :)

Alison

Xeonx said...

hehehe took a photo with you and my cd signed by you XD

Jelleine said...

juz knew bout u...my fren introduce yr song to me...damn nice!! hope u can do better~!!! good luck...

Je@n said...

i was there that day n i do saw u !
n that day was also my 1st time to get know u ~
ur album is damm nicE~
i wish to get ur signature on it !!!

Unknown said...

ehh... jealous lah.. Met you last time, never take peekture wif me also. and I keep missing your appearances in ipoh onez.

too said...
This comment has been removed by the author.