Tuesday 22 January 2008

22 Days late for the New Year Post!

Ok, my fellow blog readers, if you are still out there, you have the right to shoot me. I have slacked on posting again. This is my first real post of 2008. 22 days late. I'll tell you that the past 22 days have been hectic for me, moving to a new office, a new management company, some shows, radio & TV appearances, more business ventures, etc but I'm sure it will still look bad for me. SO yes, I'm guilty. I haven't been blogging as hard as I can.
So my New Year resolution is: POINT WILL BLOG MORE FREQUENTLY (minus the excuses). Hopefully this time I'll be on it:) TO those that keep checking back regularly, I thank y'all for the patience:) Ok then, here goes:-

New Year 2008

Me and the Vrec boyz (and girls) headed down to my hometown(again) as we had a show for New Year's Eve (yah!get paid!). It was a Y2K ( a famous Ipoh club) organised Beach Party held at Lost World Ipoh(a Sunway Lagoon lookalike). Lots of people (almost 10K)and hot Ipoh babes in bikinis(sorry guys, didn't take pics). As usual it was a hectic one day trip and we barely had time to sleep(but we ate). We ate lotsa good Ipoh food. Will post the next time I go back there on the food. Now let's skip the text and look at pics and watch videos shall we?Hollaaaaaa!


Point Blanc & Uncle Real face the legion of Ipohmali peeps!


Uncle Real: Point don't jump! You can't swim remember?


Uncle Real throwing a sonic boom (Guile style) to the crowd!


The thousands strong Ipohmali crowd!Better dont F**K wit' the Mob you hear?


Jay Z @ Madison Square Garden? Nope, its Point @ Lost World, Ipoh..ha-haaa!


Point & Uncle Real rockin' it out, business as usual baby!


VRec crew on the way back home to KL. Tired as F**K! After makan super Ipoh food:)


The video of Point & Uncle Real performing Ipohmali!

No comments: