Monday 28 January 2008

Chervie feat. Point Blanc "Wait, Wait" Full music video

Ok, I missed a few days of post due to a last few hectic days of the week. I got some pics on my camera but I have yet to transfer and upload. I'll post those up in the next few days.

Back to the title of this post, a few months back I posted up the trailer for this music video I did with upcoming Chinese songstress Chervie. Well folks, the full music video is up on youtube now so check it out here!



Btw, also checkout my boi and trusted manager's very own blog: http://bzbie.blogspot.com/
It's about time you get on the bloggin' grind Bie. 'Till the next post, HOLLA!

2 comments:

DER said...

chervie, is matching enuff with hong kong singer, keep it up, i will continue support, and point blanc, good style of rappin in love songs lolx

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

its a great song and a great mv though at the beginning,it looked like u were stalking her or sumthin,hahahaha.anywayz,keep it up!