Thursday 24 January 2008

Out & About (MY.FM interview)

Once again, I'm doing good so far, a post a day keep them blogger haters away and hopefully readers coming back:)

It was a pretty busy day for me as I was in the ASTRO building pretty much the whole day. But the worst thing was when I was rushing out, I forgot my trusty blogging pic companion, my Canon IXUS 900 Ti so I was forced to use my Nokia E61i to take pics. So please bear with me on the not so clear pics for this post.

I was on MY.FM for and interview together with Johnson Wee to promote the upcoming Niu Spring Concert. On to the pics:)


Chillin' in the MY.FM control room


Interview in Cantonese, I better step up learning my Chinese


DJ for the day @ work


Playlist of the day, they played both Monay, Monay & Meng Wan:)


This is what I rocked today, Money green/white AF1s...Get my shine on!

No comments: