Thursday 1 March 2007

10 Thousand hits!!!

I got a confession to make. When I started this blog about 2 months back I put that free counter thingy on the bottom to keep track of the amount of hits I get. I cheated a bit and started the counter at 250 so I don't seem too lame:P

Surprise, surprise! 2 months later and I have 10,000 plus hits! I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for logging in and reading my humble lil' blog. I know sometimes it may seem a bit narcissistic but the main purpose of the blog was to update fans and anybody interested about Point Blanc on a regular basis as updating the official Voyeur Records website takes time.

I will indeed try to put more effort and bring y’all more pics and later vids so y’all can have a glimpse of what being a rapper in Malaysia is like;) I hope you guys had fun so far charting my little rise up together and hopefully when I get big later, my fellow blog readers can proudly say “ Hey, we were there when he first started his solo career”:)

So thanks again my 10K hitters and check back regularly. Spread the word and tell your friends to visit the blog too. Kinky Blue Fairy and Kenny Sia, watch your back, there’s a new cat in town! Haha.


10K hits baby...Point Blanc thanks y'all! Peep the invisibles:P

9 comments:

kennysia said...

Congrats dude.

Now, don't you wish you get paid RM1 everytime somebody visits your blog? haha.

Point Blanc said...

Hey Kenny,
Thanks for the support:) So bro, do u get RM1 per hit on ur blog? If so, pls hook me up man! Ipoh kia need to eat also;)

Venni Vetti Vecci said...

That shows how much people LOVE u :p

Unknown said...

i check your blog 3 times a day - when i wake up to check blogs, after lunch when bored, and night time reading before sleeping... what do i get for my effort? lol.

anyways congrats man we're all here to support you!

Senorita Valentina said...

Congrats man!
:)

ArchDyeu said...

RM1 per visit? Aint that something.......

Faerie-Lady said...

Congrats yo :-)
Nice to "bump" into you at 1U :-p

Take cares & keep in touch :-)

ArchDyeu said...

Yo Bro, jatuh tempat ketiga la...!!! I heard that day, alamak, sedihnye... I go vote again today, hold up.

Say bro, mind to add me on your bloggers hookup?
http://teenexe.blogspot.com/

Thanks a bunch

samson said...

Yo.. bro saw you at center point
Mcdonald... in a rush X D so can't drop you a ,msg.

I love your music X D
update me!!!