Tuesday 20 March 2007

Point in Sneaker Freaker & Times Magazine

Hey all,
It has been yet another crazy month as I have been prepearing for the Ipohmali music video and finishing up the album. All these equals to not having enough time to blog. So here I am, one day after the Ipoh scenes shoot, trying to make up for lost time and posts.

Recently I found out from the good peeps at Nike that I appeared in a special Air Force One edition of the popular sneaker magazine Sneaker Freaker. Wow, I am indeed honoured representin' Malaysia as an AF1 head.


Another cool thing is I also found out I was "mentioned" in the infamous Times magazine. Awesome. Here are the pics:)


The cover of the special AF1 Sneaker Freaker


The mag's inside


More insides


The article up close


The US edition of Times mag Spring '07 issue... mentions me:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that's awesome man!!!

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

so cool!!!

Alison