Tuesday 20 March 2007

Point @ Hitz.fm's morning crew

As mentioned previously, I was on the show recently to talk about the upcoming Ipohmali music video and album release. Those guys are great guys, very friendly and down to earth. It was a blast doing the show with them even though I was really blur due to lack of sleep but it was all worth it. Here are some pics I took while I was there. Hope most of you guys caught the show:)


JJ looking angry:)


Rudy under dark lighting conditions with Junior the show's producer behind


Me looking blur cos' its too early for a rapper to be awake


What I rocked that day...Which is the best white on white? 'Nuff said:)

3 comments:

Excaliber said...

aduidas , NUFF SAID!!!

Venni Vetti Vecci said...

U still look good even when ur blur :p

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

all also look so great...which to choose...

Alison