Friday 31 August 2007

Happy Merdeka peoples!

Happy 50th Merdeka Peoples! WE have come a long way but as always there is always room for improvement, but today I'm not complaining/whining, nothing is ever perfect but our nation is pretty good.

And here's to 30,000 hits on my humble blog. Thanks to y'all out there. Malaysians, have a good holiday!Cheers!


Merdeka! 50 years of independence! Bring on my nasi lemak for breakfast, my banana leaf for lunch & my ipoh chicken rice for dinner M'sia boleh!

2 comments:

Muse Princess said...

Hey Point Blanc...

Just feel like shouting out to ya..
I just bought your album Straight To The Point and I gotta say, listening to the songs in it its really inspiring to me...
Especially lovin the song "Banana & Hujan"... ;)

So...
Jeannie here just dropping by to say THANX...! Cant wait for your next single or next album...
You ROCK Dude...!

~Peace~

Lea Spykerman said...

Malaysian food rocks my socks!