Monday 27 August 2007

Monday post

Monday blues, I've been constantly reminded that I need to blog on a daily basis so I'm going to double my efforts from now on.

Yesterday was a great relief for Man United fans all around the world. We got our first league win at last thanks to a superb long range shot by Portugese winger Nani. However,later after camera playbacks, it showed the ball touch Tevez's head slightly to tilt it beyond Paul Robinson's touch. Whose goal isit? Who cares? It was awesome and we got our important 3 points against Spurs. Now 5 points away from league leaders Chelsea, we are once again confident. Slow start but not too late for the champs. Go on United!


"Nani!He's the f**kin' man!!!"

On non football related news, I was surfing youtube and just wanted to post this video of me and Jaclyn Victor performing on NTV7's Thurday Nite Live a couple of months back. Just wanted to put it up cos' it is one of the only times I performed Ipohmali live and with Jac. For you guys out there who missed it.



Till the next post ppl:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah.. it was a great relief but Solskjaer's announcement of his retirement is a really sad thing as well. It's hard to swallow the fact that 20legend is retiring. :( :( he will definitely be missed. who can ever forget his contribution for united. Now let's pray for saha to get back in the game.