Thursday 2 August 2007

Kicks come, kicks go

Today a good friend of mine, Mr. Ivan Omar of Confessions of a Sneakerhead blog fame, gave me my first pair of Air Jordans. Yup, he is a certified sneakerhead (and good friend!) when a gift from him is a pair of Air Jordan III Fire Reds! And I love Fire Red colourways cos' its like the V Rec corporate colours! Thanks again Ivan for the dope kicks!


My first Jordans!

On the other hand, I'm selling my limited edition Invisible Women Air Force Ones. I only wore these babies once (as seen on the Ipohmali music video) and are in brand new condition. Only 30 pairs came in Malaysia and these sold out instantly as there was a line for it on the day of release. I personally lined up for these babies. Checkout my sale thread at streething here


Any bidders?

'Till the next post peoples:)

3 comments:

Diyana said...

damn, ya lar, the colors match!

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

the shoes r dope

Alison

Anonymous said...

i want it too ~~