Wednesday 22 August 2007

The past month

I know my fellow peeps, I went missing lately. My bad. A lot has been happening lately in my life both professionally and personally. Lots of changes. Neways I'm back and will blog as much as I can to keep you guys coming back. Thanks again for all the support so far and keep spreading the Point Blanc and Voyeur Records word!

Lets continue our previous picture blogging post. Here's what I've been up to in the past month or so:-


Together with fans in the Astro super 50 pre hype show


Rocking the Super 50 show with Uncle Real


Ipoh, Where u at?


The Vrec team with extended homies in Ipoh. Big Bro P baby!


Guest on Musik@Ria with the cute Ms. Hani


TV Land!


With Hani & the other guest of the day, New Boyz


Rocking the crowd in Ipoh for ERA pre show


Checkout my Black AF1s!


With John (singer of Monay, Monay) for his B'day charity bash


Performin' with John for a charitable cause! Monay Monay!


Photo Op with the 8 Unit crew and Angle Home children

And there you go, been bz. Will post more soon. Here's hoping y'all voted for the era awards and go get the album if you haven't. Peace!

All pics were taken using Canon IXUS 900Ti

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U DONE GREAT...KEEP ON!

Je@n said...

oh i miss it again~
i should hav go to kl , then i can see ur live performance again`

=_________=""

yesterday i got those pics only i knew that u got attend john's birthday n duet with him~~!!
=(

anyway, hope can c u soon in ipoh again..hahaha !!