Saturday 17 February 2007

Happy Chinese New Year Y'all

Oink! Oink! Its that time of the year again when Chinese people spend too much money:) Anyways, I must admit that this is one of my best CNY. At last some things are happening after the past 2 years or grinding and struggle.

It is said that this year is a good year for the goat (that's me) and that all will be well for me in terms of prosperity, luck etc...I hope its all true, as I sure can get some help from the Stars and Moons;) Personally, I'm not really superstitious and don't believe in Zodiacs and all. I believe my life and destiny is in God and my own hands. You make your own destiny. I for one ain't the type who sit around idly and wait for luck to drop on me and become successful. I have been getting my own all my life.

And for that, sometimes I envy lucky lazy people, silver spoon born brats who still whine and complain...but sigh, I guess thats a part of negativity in me I got to lose.

Yay, I'll be going back to Ipoh on the first day of CNY to visit my grandmas,family and friends. Its been ages since I got back and now that I have a blog, I'll take loads of pics and show y'all how my trip and CNY went:)

Another great thing that happened that made my day recently is the fact that I finally got the one piece of clothing I've fiended for so long but could never splash out that amount of cash for it. Peeps close to me will know that I'm not a hardcore BAPE fan like Goldfish or others but have always liked their camo parka line. Call me stingy or old fashioned but spendin'thoudsands on ONE piece of clothing is just too crazy for this Ipoh boi;)

Thanks to my self made highly successful sister, she copped it for me as part of a CNY/video wardrobe arrangement. I gotta admit, my sister is one of the most focused and successful people I know in this world. She is 7 years older and when we were growing up, she felt our poverty the worst (as she was a teen). But just as I did, she overcame all her adversities and worked so hard that today she is one of the top unit trust financial consultant/manager in the country.

And she amassed her wealth through sheer hardwork and focus all the while keeping God close by. She wasn't as lucky as me and got a break to be a rap star but instead put herself through college and degrees overseas, worked ground up until today she is
much richer and sucessful than I am. She travels the world constantly yet still is very Ipohmali grounded and the same person I knew all my life. So sis (Hazel Ong), this may sound like I'm kissin' your ass 'cos you copped me my parka, but you truly deserve the props and the world should know:)

For those wanting to invest for the future and want some financial consulting, please email: synergyhaven@myjaring.net or checkout synergyhaven.blogspot.com
and tell them Point sent y'all there:)

I guess CNY is all about family and relationships, thats why I'm writing so much about my sis in this supposedly CNY wishing post:)

So here goes..to all celebrating CNY, Gong Hei Fhat Choi and may this babi year bring y'all good luck, health and prosperity. To those travelling, drive safe and be patient on the road. To those from Ipoh, I'll be back for a couple of days so say hi if you see me in the streets:) Now bring on the pics!



My CNY baju..Red corourrrr oneeeeee


Lookout for this baby in an upcoming music video:)


My sis in Japan circa 2006

4 comments:

Unknown said...

eyo point!!!

gong hei fatt choy!!!!!!!

I'm sure you're gonna have a great year ahead!!! Can't wait for you to drop the album! :D :D

GONG HEI FATT CHOY!!!!!!

YonG said...

damn, i want one that bape hoodie lol i've got one but it ain't the camo type haha

vic jamm said...

Happy Chinese New Year man...
Nice one for Ipohmali....can't wait for the whole LP...
When's gonna come out ar??

Schizzow said...

gong hei gong heiiiiiiiii