Monday 5 February 2007

I lost my phone!

After 3 years of using my trusty old skool Sony Ericsson T610,(When I bought it, it was THE shit) I lost it! I must confess, I have never lost my handphone before in my life and this is my first time I ever lost anything of this importance. My gf laughed her ass off cos' she is supposed to be the "careless" one but she never lost a phone ever.

My bad. I dropped it somewhere in the Curve. What pains me most is the contacts and numbers that I lost along with it. The phone has been replaced but my contacts and numbers have not. So here is to everyone out there reading this who has got my number, PLEASE SMS ME YOUR NUMBERS( Along with who you are) NOW IF YOU ARE READING THIS! Thank you:)
Holla at ya' boy real quick!

Meanwhile, here are some random pics taken with my new phone while walking around Summit, Subang today....



A shop I stumbled on in Summit called Point B?


Cool name for a shop, now pay me my royalties for using my name!


I bought KLUE mag Feb '07 issue and guess who's init? GO GET YOURS NOW!


Look mum, your son must be famous cos' he's in a magazine:P

4 comments:

Schizzow said...

Adui
That's bad man losing your numbers T_T

Unknown said...

LOL Point B
Hopefully you'll get your contacts back soon.

Diyana said...

hmmm, i wonder, wat's it like to pick up a celebrity's hp?

will dat person realise it's Point's? surely got pics in it rite?

nanti tengok2 ade org jual kat ebay!

Venni Vetti Vecci said...

lol! hope u didnt have any private things stored in ur hp :p