Monday 12 February 2007

Point Blanc singles as Caller Ringtones

For those who called my handpohne recently will hear my 2 singles randomly playing instead of the usual toot, toot. Thats right folks, Ipohmali and KL Lheng Chai are now available to be purchased as caller ringtones by the 3 major telcos.

From what I gather, Celcom ( my telco) seems most user friendly at the moment. I was told that Maxis is revamping their site and Digi's site is just hard to navigate. However, please check back regularly with your telco's website and follow their steps to get the call back tunes. Just try searching for the songs using the song titles or my name. I took the effort to post up the links here. Hopefully interested buyers will take the extra effort and follow the steps to buy the tunes. Here there are:

Celcom

Maxis

Digi

Please show your support and buy those tunes if you like my music so I can continue makin' more hot beats;)thank y'all in advance. Peace.

3 comments:

ArchDyeu said...

I'd love to buy bro, but i make my own ringtones and ect.

Haha....!

Alrighty, i'll go check em out.

Diyana said...

Point's talking bout caller ringtones lar. ringtone i pun dah lame tukar, publicity for Ipohmali lar katakan.

ArchDyeu said...

Big news for ya point, IpohMali is freaking famous. I've done some snooping around, and almost everyone i meet knows about IpohMali, or heard of it! Plus Side, even i've managed to catch it on Hitz, givin that i've been blasting Yogi's "Vallavan" on my car almost all the time. That means that how frequent air-play there is...!!!

Oh man, just cant wait for ya official album!