Sunday 28 January 2007

AF1 Party Day 2:- The Juice mag Party

So the second day for me was more chilled. It was the day I did not have to perform or "work". I had time to look at the kicks displayed and be the "sneakerhead" that I was and enjoyed the event. It was a cool party courtesy of Juice mag. Performance for the night was underground cats The Rebel Scum. I must admit this was the first time I saw their live show and they rocked. Very good live show emcees. Big ups to Wan aka Wordsmanifest, leader of TRS as he even spit in Malay. Good stuff.

Here are some of the pics I snapped while hangin' around. Special thanks to April from Juice for the cool party.AF1 Day 3 nextup.peace.


Amanda from Nike rockin' some dope female AF1s! Dayum, gotta cop those for my boo!





Singaporean sneakerheads lookin' so fly


What I rocked that night, AF1 Premium Camo!


TRUE underground emcees The Rebel Scum(TRS)


April of Juice, emcee of the night


The VR crew just chillin....


The peeps at the party

6 comments:

s2k_247 said...

Yo man... cool blog...Cool song too...

--|[s2k]|--

Emily said...

hey..nice nike kicks!

Schizzow said...

Wakhkahkahakhaka
I want them picturesss!!
Lol
Anyways, tonight you rocked la bro, you totally stole the whole show.

Hope it won't be the last of rockin' the stage with you! XD

Unknown said...

anyone took any videos of the party?
:(

Schizzow said...

I think Naj did. And Point, you got featured in Kennysia's blog. XD

http://www.kennysia.com/archives/2007/01/senso_hilton.php#comments

Unknown said...

u usre naj did ah?
i thought u said ur cam was back into ur own pocket when you guys were rockin