Saturday 13 January 2007

My Favourite Air Force Ones:)

Ok, I don't know if I can actually post this pics up just yet, but I figured if it was on multiply by the photographer himself, I'm sure it is available online then...
Wan, I realised I don't have your cel no. so I can't call you to confirm if i can use this pics on my blog yet, but when I saw em' I just had to put it up on my blog. If the mag and April bising, I'll just take down the post ok?For now, I'll put it up...

Here's some pics for the upcoming Feb issue of the coolest local urban mag Juice! This is for an article of AF1 collectors showin' off their favourite pair! Get the mag when it is out! Definitely worth a copy...Got some Point Blanc in that issue;P Just buildin' more hype to the 25th Anniversary Party and the Point Blanc AF1 single:) check these out....




White on Whites are so much heat its gotta sit on the emergency fire hose box:)




Just me & my uptowns



Scareface meets Classic white/white


Mad props to Wan for these scorching pics, love the contrast treatment you gave the pics. I can't wait 'till the issue comes out and when the party happens:)
I love my kicks, I love my kicks, yep , yep I love my kicks.....

9 comments:

smashpOp said...

dude. if u need people to snap ur photos just let me know. you know where to find me. lol. astro 1st floor

or here

http://smashpop.net

Ryan Chong said...

ya ya find jason!he's a good photographer!

Unknown said...

Air Force One, got a question here, the sneakers, u're with point, its not available yet is it?

Unknown said...

25th of January: Nike 25th Anniversary at The Curve... launching Nike Air Force 1 White on White ...

rm250++ is it truth ??

p/s: anyone got jalan to spare me a copy of point's album tolonglah contact plz cant spare to waste the bandwidth of voyeurrecords.com Xp

Bigcityb said...

Hi Point. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Seems like you've started 07 with a good foot forward. The Nike deal is sweet. Nice pix. Can see much of the shoes though.
Cheerio.

Schizzow said...

Sneakers are sweetness x)

hohoho. bro drop by my blog if your free aight.

http://schizzow.multiply.com

Senorita Valentina said...

Yo Point,

Those white sneakers are so bright!
I think I need to change my lenses again! LOL...

They're cool..especially Scarface!
It'll match my spectacle frames!

~Misstina~

Excaliber said...

u SUPER hantu, like i always told u, been "dunk"-in' now i need to "air" like Nelly ... lol

Excaliber said...

u SUPER hantu, like i always told u, been "dunk"-in' now i need to "air" like Nelly ... lol