Thursday 18 January 2007

Ipohmali on Hitz.fm!!!

Yup, Hitz has started to play the song! I first got to know of it today, when my homie uncle REAL told me his colleague heard it on the Morning Crew segment. I must admit I was sceptical at first so I turned on Hitz on my radio while replying mails online.

Suddenly at around 4:30pm plus, I heard it, "Yo, this song's close to the heart..." I could not believe it. Sheer excitement engulfed me. I have had songs being played on radio in my career before but somehow this time it felt so different. Maybe it is because this is my first solo effort and the song means so much to me:)

So it is TRUE. Ipohmali is on Hitz's playlist. BUT just being there won't make it be played more often. They need to know people want to hear it MORE!

SO here I am, telling everyone who likes the song, who supports me, or who is my friend and family to go vote for it! How? You can either call:
03 9543 8888 and ask them to play the song or vote online. All you have to do is signup for an epass which lets you in turn vote for all their ASTRO group or radio stations. After you have signed up, go to: http://www.hitz.fm/05/charts/itzyourcall/
and keep voting. Spread the word to everyone you know to help out:)

Hopefully this can be a good exercise to proof to Malaysians that they hold the power to change the local music industry.

To all those that have heard my songs on the internet before it hit radio, consider yourself special as you were part of a street movement and revolution to save the local music industry. Now help me make "ipohmali" a true commercial hit single:)
Take care and God bless:)

A big thank you to Jakeman and Brian of Hitz.FM for believin' in my music and playin' it on the station. You guys made my day:)

Ipohmali photo tour Pt 1: This is my old Ipoh skool, known for thugs, bad bois and hardknocks:) "..and after school me and my crew DFS, would bboy on the sidewalks..." This was the school:)


And this was the "sidewalk"... we cleaned it a lot with our hands, bodies and faces...:P



"....Woolley Food Centre rockin' arcades religiously.."

7 comments:

Jenifer Alicia Ooi said...

the pics makes me miss ipoh so badly already... but hooray.. going back for cny~ yeahoo. =)

http://jennihsurf.net

Schizzow said...

congrats man :)
will be rooting for you and you know it lol

Keluangman said...

Man...those pictures really bring back memories man....especially the shops in front of Fair Park...I guess we were really a nuisance to the people in the shop then....well, but f*** it, at least we gave them a free show on our b-boy moves...hahaah....

Unknown said...

Rock arcades at yat Sei Chat lah.. haha..

Unknown said...

"And this was the "sidewalk"... we cleaned it a lot with our hands, bodies and faces...:P"

LOL.

congrats man! I'll be voting thru the internet for you. :)

Kit said...

who say Seri Putera don't come out with great ppl... rock on man!

Chee Ken said...

Very miss my skool... my engrish teacher miss Doreen Chee...XD