Monday 29 January 2007

Ipohmali featured on kennysia.com

I got to know about it earlier today, and I must say I am very honoured about the things he said about my music. To all that don't know who he is, Kenny is one of Malaysia's top bloggers and has a huge following in the blogging community.
He even took the time to link the post to my official site and my blog.

Thanks for the support and promo Kenny, you rock!

Check it out here peeps:-
http://www.kennysia.com/archives/2007/01/senso_hilton.php#comments

4 comments:

monkticon said...

Yo dude! It's cool to have u back in the scene man! Love ya new songs...and oh yeah, I've posted about ipohmali too...go here

angeltini said...

Heard your song on radio! Thought it kicked major ass. Damn proud! So glad to have found a link from kennysia so I can actuallly tell you this in .... person.

Cheers!

fireangelism.com

EugeneLee said...

LoL ventured into the local scene again and now recognized by kennysia in the blog world ... wut else's comin up dude? Gaming world !!?

Excaliber said...

screw tht man, peep http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=12392&st=0&gopid=390404&#entry390404