Monday 22 January 2007

Ipohmali debut at No. 10 at MET 10 charts

Yesterday (21 Jan 07) Ipohmali made its way to the Malaysian English Top 10 charts on Hitz.fm. It debuted at No . 10. To all that have been reading the blog, you know what comes next:) Me urging fellow fans, friends, and family to vote and make the song the No.1 song on the charts:) If not for votes, it will fall out as fast as it went in....

Check it out and vote for it here:
http://www.hitz.fm/05/charts/mytop10/

I know that signing up for the epass is kind of a draggy process, but you have to only go through it once. After that it will be a breeze to return and vote. And this epass applies to all of ASTRO's group of radio stations. So in the future it is easy for y'all to vote for my other songs in say, My FM?

To those that have voted constantly, I thank you sincerely. It does seem like the votes are paying off as the song is being played on Hitz.fm. I hope the song will get on high rotation like how Fergie's Fergilicious is. Everytime I turn on Hitz I hear that song. Lets hope we make Ipohmali the song you hear everytime you turn on Malaysian radio:)

I know these past few posts have been me rambling about voting. Truth is, I really need all the support I can get. Hitz.fm has showed that they like the song. Now it is for all y'all to proof that they were right in playing the song. Ipohmali baby, KL Lheng Chais support alsolar:) Take care and God bless!!!



No. 10 today, No. 1 next week?WE CAN DO IT!!!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

voted!
will keep voting. :)

EugeneLee said...

again and again we shall mk it on air no worries dude !!! Full force support from me...


eugene@yiujing

Unknown said...

Do they discard votes if you keep voting again ang again and again and again and again....It has become an addiction.. Now I'm voting Met 10, its your call and top 30...

EugeneLee said...

hahahah the same thing i did man, lol but i think they wunt discard lar ! else efforts are lost but the spirit shall remain !!!

Unknown said...

This weeks playlist is up and ipohmali is still hot pick of the week, congrats

neotrax said...

you have my votes and more votes coming!!

cutiepie said...

5 thumbs up!!!! ipoh mali ipoh mali (im ipoh mali too) .. we sill support you :)

Diyana said...

it WILL b number 1 this week!

[s]u[s]a[n] said...

i just heard this song from the site and i must say it's good! makes any ipoh pple proud anytime! =D