Friday 26 January 2007

Point Blanc at The Breakfast Show

Hey everyone,sorry for the lack of posts, I've been sick for the past few days. Only managed to get myself barely fit for my show yesterday. Anyways, last Tuesday (23rd Jan) I was invited to get on NTV7's The Breakfast Show to talk about my singles and upcoming album. It was live on television and freakin early in the morning too. Not a cool thing for an imsomniac nocturnal creature like me. Nevertheless, work is work, and we( me and my manager , Bie) left for Shah Alam Glenmarie( NTV7's HQ) at 7 am.

It was a very last minute thing as I only got to know about me getting on it the night before so I did not have time to blog and tell everyone to wake up and watch it(like y'all will tho'). The people at NTV7 were great and very supportive. I got interviewed by the famous comedian Rashid Salleh and hunky Ben Ibrahim.

I must admit I was a bit nervous at first as it was my first live television interview in years plus this time I'm doing it solo. Can't afford no f**kups! But in the end it went well. I'll try to get the digital footage fo the interview to be posted up soon so y'all can catch it:) In the meantime here are some pics from the show:)

Special thanks go out to the whole Breakfast Show crew especially Sheila Ningkan, producer Intan, host Rashid Salleh and Ben Ibrahim. My beloved publicist Tasha for hooking the show up and my manager Bie who incidently was the birthday boy on that day.


Rashid doing a rap impersonation, some BAPE moves...


And then invitin' me for a punchup cos' he knows I'll wax him on the mic..lol, just playin' Rashid:)


Hey kids, this is how TVland REALLY looks like:)


Checkout the single cover on the big ass plasma screen. Awesome:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Will you look at them smooth baby legs. ahhahahaha

Unknown said...

I wouldn't wanna miss this, so point, whenever you can, do upload the video!
and get well soon man..

Senorita Valentina said...

I would have watched it man...
Ya, I agree with Wormy...
Put it up ya... :)
Thanks...

~Tina~