Thursday 18 January 2007

Updates, Updates!!!

Ok, I've been MIA in blog time. Its been a hectic week, and today is the only time I got time to blog and keep y'all up to date on what I've been up to.

I have been busy finishing up the AF1 song in world record time, interviews with KLUE, JUICE, and Junk Magazine. Lookout for the Feb issues of Klue and Juice:) in between I met lots of my sponsors and passed promos CDs to them.

Like I said crazy. I am also confirmed to perform for 3 of the 4 Nike Air Force Ones 25th Anniversary Parties. More info on those shows soon but it will be a great chance for y'all to catch me performing live the songs y'all have grown to like.

In between all these, I met my aneh Yogi, or Yogi B to all others and got to pass him the CD and also chilled a bit. We had some bidness discussions and later we went chillin in Borders. To my surprise, I saw NAS's Hip Hop is Dead on the local shelves and Yogi copped it straight away. So kids, if you're buying one original international hip hop CD this month, buy Nas's Hip Hop is Dead. Certified by true emcees worldwide and on Poetic ammo's playlist.Also congrats to Yogi B and Nachatra for selling a crazy 17,000 copies in a mere 3 months. Lookout for their Platinum party soon. I think I should start rappin' in Tamil;)

So far, it is a great 2007 for me and Voyeur Records, and hopefully it will get better. Thanks to all that visited the site, blog, myspaces and to those that liked my music. It is your support that fuel my creativity and drive.

Special thanks to Jerome from KLUE, April and Wan from Juice, and Adlin and John from Junk magazines for all your support and friendship.

Keep coming back to the blog for more updates k?Laters Malaysia:)


Hey kids, its Yogi B!!!! and he's CD shopping!)



Hip Hop is Dead on local shelves?cool...Jay Z or Nas..hmmmmm...NAS OF COURSE!!!


Nas: Hip Hop is Dead, 5 stars of greatness, Yogi copped his, I'm coppin' mine, now go cop yours:)


Poetic Ammo out and about, and Yogi trying to flick a Nas CD but caught on camera:)just playin' B:p

1 comment:

neotrax said...

heya dude!! rapping in tamil!!

i remember listening of your short verse of vallavan on hitz.fm during those days with ammo.

it was a live interview with fly guy and lil kev.