Monday 8 January 2007

TRUE support!

You have got to appreciate all the support you get. May it be millions, thousands, tens or just one. Everyone of them matter. I am fortunate enough to have very supportive and great fans who through the years have grown to friends.

So, yesterday, I took time off my weekend and went to see my supportive fans/friends and personally hand passed them my CDS because I think they deserved that. To get music from the main SOURCE.lol. I felt a bit like a pirate VCD seller (with my big bag, my blond hair, and my apek features:P), but it was a great experience. It made me get to know the people that support my music all these years better.

This particular group was from my now defunct AMMO forum. They kept supportin' the group and our music even through the "hibernating" years and it is a very commendable loyalty that they have. Heck one of them I only know as Ammogurl and didn't know her real name until recently. And she has been having that name for ages. These are things that tug my heart.:)

One of them even belongs to an underground rap group and we barter traded CDs in good faith of the Malaysian music industry. He can flow well too. Peep Schizzow and his group Fundemental Mentalities @ www.fundamentalmentalities.com

So, the lesson of the day kids,lol, if you are some musician, underground or mainstream, local or international, don't forget about your fans or the people that support you. You will be nobody if nobody supported you. Special shoutout go out to all the AMMO fans worldwide especially Ammogurl aka Diyana, Naj, MizzTina, Mystro aka Stephen, Schizzow, Wormy, and Ah bald aka Botak aka X aka Teoh
Incidently today is the day my singles will be released to the WORLD!!! Thanks to the internet:) Spread the word and go peep www.voyeurrecords.com if you forgot:) Join the mailing list to get the latest info on Voyeur Records and myself and also send in your comments on the songs.

Special thanks to Jerome Kugan of KLUE for givin'some promo to my humble internet release on KLUE magazine's blog. Check it out @ http://blog.klue.com.my/
Peace and take care y'all.



Some of the Voyeur Street Team:- From L to R: (top) Ammogurl, Naj, Schizzow(bottom)me & X

12 comments:

Senorita Valentina said...

Hey Point,

I'm sorry I couldn't be there. :(
I hope to meet up with you guys and gals soon!
Heard your singles d! Very cool!
Take Care and God Bless you!

~Tina~
xoxoxo

Point Blanc said...

No worries, will meet up again in the future, meantime, spread the word and glad you liked the songs:) Take care and God bless too:)

Schizzow said...

dope wehhhh
got featured lagi!
hahaha honoured man XD
and and Point it's Schizzow! got c wan lol
anyways see you soon man thanks for the mention XD

yiujing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yiujing said...

Hey, good to see everyone in pic, finally I gt to c who looks like who in picture.. haha i only know ammogurl's name is D...D ... diyana is it ?! Niways Point, I hope ur stuff will be in store super soon cuz I couldnt wait anymore for your shiet ...

p/s: shen, I thought u were to buzz me in friendster about ur new thing man, I went to my local CD store and I couldnt find ur album I was dissapointed ... niways best of luck to u too !!!!

Unknown said...

Hey point,

Sorry bro I uhm.. couldn't get any cheap ass tickets back to M'sia to meet up. But thanks for the mention. muahahahahah.

and it's Fundamental Mentalities. not fundemental.. X)

anyways, good luck with the album man! It's tighhht.

Hmm. i didn't know i had a blogger account. lol

adriene said...

all the best with your new album point!

Unknown said...

Point Blanc's song...Must...get..it..

Ivan Omar said...

I take my hats off to one of the few true-blue hip-hoppers in this country...

Continue the journey bro because in Malaysia - to borrow Nas' album title - Hip-Hop is Dead! We need peeps like you to bring it back to life (Damn! That's another song title right?)

God Bless!

Diyana said...

alOMG!!!

I'm featured in Point's blog!!

hihihi.

very kembang olredi, i know my reaction's late, but hey wi-fi has been acting up at my hostel, hence the delayed excited comment from me.

btw Point, LLLLOOOOVVVEEE the songs! u're getting better than ever!

Diyana.

Excaliber said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Excaliber said...

is X cute? he's still single, available and errrr.... still searchin' .... fredd ad for me P , pls